Saturday, October 17, 2009

Belgians don't really like waffles

Just writing to let you know that I'll be in a communication blackout for the next two weeks. I managed to get some brief internet time this morning, but I will be out of touch until Oct. 31st. That weekend I'll have internet until Tuesday the 3rd of November. Well, that's a big probably, but in theory I should. I'll go to Kampot again on the 31st and then a bunch of PCVs will be in Kep for the Water Festival/King's Birthday celebration. I'm really looking forward to the trip. Off the coast there are these semi deserted island, called Rabbit Island. We'll head over there on the 1st and spend the night on the island. I'll take lots of pictures and try to finally upload them to the blog.

OK guys, stay classy, I have to bike 14K in the mud to get back to site.

No comments:

Post a Comment